Welcome to Newton Elementary School
- October 5th - Students Dismiss @ 11:00 for Fall Break (Oct. 6th-10th)
- October 11th - Students Return to School
- October 13th - Report Cards
- October 13th - Newton Vol. FD visiting for Fire Safety Week
- October 13th - Peer Helper Training
- October 16th-20th - School Bus Safety Week
- October 19th & 20th - NO SCHOOL FOR PRE-K STUDENTS ONLY
- October 20th - Corndodgers Field Trip (K-2)
- October 23rd - 27th - Red Ribbon Week
- October 24th - Vision Research (K, 2nd, 4th)
- October 31st - Halloween
- K-6th grade school supply lists can be found under Parent Information at the top of the page.
- The "Roadmap to Reopening Dale County Schools" can be found by clicking here and under Parent Information at the top of the page.
- NES will NOT accept daily transportation changes after 2:00 pm each day. Please make any necessary changes before this time.
- Please click here to access the free/reduced meal application.
Universal Breakfast Program
Please encourage your child to participate in our universal breakfast program. This program provides every student with a free breakfast. To see what your child will be served each day for breakfast and lunch, please click on the "Lunchroom" link under Departments at the top of this page.