Welcome to Newton Elementary School
- Corndodgers Field Trip (K & 1st grades) - Tuesday, Oct. 4th
- 4H Meetings - Tuesday, Oct. 4th
- End of 1st Nine Weeks - Thursday Oct. 6th
- Half Day for Students - Thursday, Oct. 6th
- FALL BREAK (NO SCHOOL)- Friday, Oct. 7th- Tuesday, Oct. 11th
- Students Return - Wednesday, October 12th
- ***Report Cards - Friday, October 14th***
- Wallace College SIM Clinic Field Trip (2nd Grade) - Thursday, Oct. 20th
- Red Ribbon Week - Oct. 24th-Oct. 28th
- K-6th grade school supply lists can be found under Parent Information at the top of the page.
- The "Roadmap to Reopening Dale County Schools" can be found by clicking here and under Parent Information at the top of the page.
- NES will NOT accept daily transportation changes after 2:00 pm each day. Please make any necessary changes before this time.
- Please click here to access the free/reduced meal application.
Universal Breakfast Program
Please encourage your child to participate in our universal breakfast program. This program provides every student with a free breakfast. To see what your child will be served each day for breakfast and lunch, please click on the "Lunchroom" link under Departments at the top of this page.